The wide definite-length inkle loom from Shaaraf enables you to have strong high-quality bands, braids, and tapes of your own design with widths up to 25 cm (9.8″) and lengths up to 2.5 m (98.4″). Shaaraf wide definite-length Inkle Loom can be efficiently used in the professional production of versatile inkles which can be used in clothing in the form of belts, bag straps, shoelaces, bracelets, trimmings on clothes,.. etc. They are also used in furnishings as embellishment for chairs, curtains and rugs. In addition, they can be used individually as bands for curtains and tapestries. Moreover, they can be used in the industrial field as safety belts.
The wide definite-length inkle loom can be efficiently used in Al Sadu weaving which is distinguished with its special patterns and versatility especially in Arab countries.
It can also be used in card weaving in order to get special inkles whose patterns can be so unique that they cannot be implemented by mechanical weaving equipment.
– Max. warp width: 25 cm (9.8″)
– Max. warp length: 2.5 m (98.4″).
– No. of pegs: 9, one of which is adjustable tension peg.
Free Included Accessories:
– a belt shuttle (special shuttle for using with the loom).
– Durable and Sturdy structure.
– Disassembled (assembly instructions are available)
– Weight: 4 Kg.
– Materials: Beech wood, Finnish plywood and stainless steel.
– Insulating finish and Nitrocellulose lacquer.
Training: a complete training course is provided by us online.