Inkle Looms are mainly used for making bands, belts, straps, trims and reins. They can be used for card weaving as well.
In inkle looms, there are fixed heddles which hold some of the warp yarns in place. The shed is created by manually raising or lowering these yarns.
Shaaraf Inkle Looms can be used for either professional or amateur production to make perfect bands and similar fabrics (like the straps used in sofa and curtain swags).
Shaaraf inkle looms give you strong bands however they are affordable and pretty easy to use, no deep knowledge is required! Even your kids can use them and get a new strap for their bag or camera, and they can get beautiful shoelaces too!
– Various band lengths, up to 1000 cm.
– 9 pegs.
– a special shuttle included.
– a special peg for easier card weaving,
– Highly-dried beech wood.
– Insulating finish and Nitrocellulose lacquer.
– Unlimited post-sale services.
– Free online training course.